Senior Backend Developer .Net Core/C#/SQL
You will work as a key member of an Agile engineering team and be involved in all aspects of designing, developing, and supporting mobile web-based software products. You will be working collaboratively with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and Support/Services teams.
We offer a competitive salary, generous medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and stock options. This position can be remote or you can work out of our Las Vegas Office.
You can check us out at www.CascadeFintech.com
Successful candidates are able to develop efficiently in:
- Net Core 2.x and 3.x
- Create RESTful API Integration
- Visual Studio
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop high-performance back-end systems and APIs used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- Use state-of-the-art back-end technologies to develop highly available applications and APIs that can scale in Cascade's multi-datacenter production environment.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high-quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in Cascade's continuous delivery pipeline.
- Be an effective contributor to Cascade's Agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to "done-done" consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams.
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that strengthen Cascade's development teams.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with server-side development in other object-oriented languages such as Java
- Experience with SDLC methodologies such as Agile or SCRUM
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience with software test automation
- Experience with AWS Lambda
The ideal candidate will possess the following performance and personal characteristics:
- A passion for demonstrating the art of the possible in terms of how data and technology enable world-class customer experiences and drive customer loyalty.
- Track record of success influencing without direct authority and balancing between competing priorities while remaining flexible and creative.
- Strong ability to build and strengthen team engagement and align resources to strategy, key tactics, and measures; proven ability to establish clear aligned goals and objectives with a timely feedback loop.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock Options
We Power What FinTech Innovators Imagine.
Our mission is to empower our clients to launch the most innovative and inclusive payment products and services in the world. We will enable our clients to get their products into the market quickly with high-quality and easy-to-use API’s, mobile-first web designs, and smartphone applications. We will provide innovative technology through the Cascade Cloud and deliver best-in-class client services with a sense of warmth, individual pride, and company spirit.
- Accountability: Follow Up and Follow Through in everything we do.
- Quality: To go above and beyond, never compromising on quality, by continuously developing robust and secure products and services.
- Innovation: To leverage collective genius to empower innovation in everything we do.
- Service: To be obsessed with delivering success by best understanding and satisfying the needs of our clients.
- Integrity: To be honest, transparent and committed to doing what is best for our clients and our company.
- Teamwork: Foster collaboration to achieve greatness and personal growth.
- Happiness: Paying for what you want should be easy. We view our role as not only making payment technology secure, easy, and accessible for our clients but in helping their customers get what they want when they want it. In short, we want to make everyone who comes in contact with our products and services happy...Every. Single. Time